1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop won't turn on

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sakhs, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sakhs

sakhs Thread Starter

Hello guys i got a problem that it is strange for me. I got a laptop that doesn't open but it will open only if they battery is empty and i put it on the wall only then will boot and then after some hours if i close it it wont open again until the battery becomes empty. The battery is inside the laptop so i open the laptop and i unplugged the battery waited a bit ( less that a minute ) i put the battery back on nothing happened so if anyone has any ideas please fill me in. An idea that i had is that maybe is something wrong with some drivers or the windows.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Sounds like a bad battery. Have you tried a replacement?

3. sakhs

sakhs Thread Starter

No I could try that and when I unplug the battery and I put the charger on doesn't show anything is that a problem or its normal for a laptop with inside battery? Because I got a laptop that you can unplug the battery without open it and and it works fine with just the AC

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Some laptops require a battery, some don't care.

5. sakhs

sakhs Thread Starter

Ok thank you for your help i will try to change the battery

6. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Sounds like a plan. Let us know how it goes ...

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218674

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice