1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Large Print Keyboards-Yellow

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by hewee, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

My Review

I just got theKeys-U-See® Large Print Keyboards-Yellow and the BioSafe Keyboard Cover that is made for the same keyboard.

Got to say it sure is very easy to see and in low light it will be more easy to see. Then with the cover the letters will not wear off and the dust and crumbs will not get down under the keys.

I need the light at my desk to see but can turn it off and have light on other side of room and see all the letters better.

They have the large print keyboards that are on black key and on white keys to and you got other brands but I got mind at here http://www.cyberguys.com/product-search/?keyword=keyboard but they are right here in town. Then I get my 5% discount for Cyberguys Buyers Club. I get 90 day to return and never ever have any trouble returning.
    I like the small store so no waiting. Most people do not know the store is there or they have more than you see because everything you see at the website is out back in the warehouse that they ship from.

This is the first day using this and I really love how easy it is to see. Plus if I can keep it clean and keep the letter from starting to wearing off in a couple of months then I will love it even more.

http://www.cyberguys.com/images/prod_images/p63938a.jpg

Feels funny with the cover but it is custom-made and is shaped for each key so got to get use to how it feels but that should not take long.
    I think I got to learn to hit the space bar harder because I need to look at the keyboard as I type and I look up and will see no space between some words.
    But it's a new and I am used to the last one I used and things like this happens on most new keyboards you get.

I do not know how the keys are made but did find this site full of info.

Ultimate Keycap Replacement Guide
    http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/230353-ultimate-keycap-replacement-guide/

You got the mechanical keyboard vs membrane keyboard

One I used last worked great and it was from same place but was only $7.99 plus tax and after a year I could not see the letters on the most used keys. It was a membrane keyboard. I took it apart to clean but it's cheap and the spring for the Shift key the plastic part that hold the spring broke because it was so thin so not one you can take apart.
    I still got my old IBM keyboard and I should but sticker letters to go over the keys because that is a well made mechanical keyboard and very heavy too. Has a metal plate inside to give it weight and I liked that. If anyone has a weighted on and a cheap light weight one your know the light weight ones move around on you and I had one like that too. So that is why I am keeping the old IBM keyboard.

I need glasses to read but can take them off using this keyboard. Fuzzy letters but can see them easy with no glasses on.

Will post back later to let you know how things are going.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice