Laser Printer Advice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

junck111

Hi all,

I am after either an A3 or A4 laser printer that can print on heavier papers and the thickest card stock. I will mainly be using it for foiling, hence the reason for it needing to be a laser printer. Obviously it will make more sense if it has a straight path to avoid jamming and curling. I will mainly be using black toner only rather than colour, so maybe a printer that has larger mono cartridges available would be beneficial. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks - M

You are highly recommended to download the software for your printer device in order to ensure that you carry the latest software. Make sure that you are going to download the software which is meant for your PC and printer model. Also ensure that the same network is running your printer machine or the PC on which you have installed the printer software.

Triple6

Rob
You are highly recommended to download the software for your printer device in order to ensure that you carry the latest software. Make sure that you are going to download the software which is meant for your PC and printer model. Also ensure that the same network is running your printer machine or the PC on which you have installed the printer software.
Did you even read the post you are replying too? Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with his question, he wants a recommendation for a printer for his needs, your response is all bout installing the latest software.

To the O/P: Sorry that I can't offer you a suggestion on a printer as I'm not sure what foiling is. HP generally has good printers as long as you avoid their cheap consumer products and get a business class laser printer, Xerox and Ricoh also make some good units. I'd avoid Lexmark, Brother, and Canon printers.

junck111

Hi Rob, that's great thank you. Tried lots of advice and forums and struggling if I'm honest! I may contact a few of the companies you mentioned and see what models in their fleet they'd recommend and then look at independent reviews and specs etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online