Laser printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lee Lewis

Z.
hi, I am shopping for a laser printer for occasional home use and would appreciate your help. I’ve looked at Epsom and HP, but they are 2 inches higher and wider than mine and mine is already spilling over the edge of surface. What I want:
4-in-1.
Mono is fine.
Ppm speed irrelevant.
Front loader, if poss.
Wifi
OS
Auto feeder irrelevant
Two sided typing irrelevant

Much appreciated!

plodr

Liz
I don't think you'll have success finding a front loading printer.

I looked a few years back for a front loader ink jet and the pickings were scarce. I brought one home, it refused to feed the paper. (I had 3 or 4 other printers at the time so I know how to load paper correctly). My husband took it right back to the store and we got a refund.

they are 2 inches higher and wider than mine
Perhaps it would help if you gave dimensions you'd prefer rather than saying what you found are 2" too large.

Look over the compact printers here.
https://www.toptenreviews.com/best-compact-printers

and a UK site with compact laser printers
https://www.printerland.co.uk/blog/the-smallest-laser-printers/

perhaps a UK model will translate to a comparable US model.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online