Whittibo

Gosh, I didn't realize it has been THAT long! :eek:

It's a weird thing that I happened upon this forum again after so long, don't know what ever kept me away except life gets just gets messed up sometimes?!

I was reading on another forum, someone bought a laptop, and was asking about how good it was, so I had to research when I bought my laptop, it was in '03, and that was what led me to this site.

I see some very familiar members still here, and although I'll never catch up on everything, I just wanted to say hi.

I will be snooping around here because I have had some issues that I just haven't had time to look into, so maybe it's a good thing I came here. :D

Hope everyone is well! Hope some of you remember me. :eek:

Hi!

You don't remember me because I joined in April, but I wanted to wish you a warm welcome back to this site. :)

welcome back
I myself don't post much b/c of my travelling schedule
It's a site you eventually gravitate to again and again

jcroix2002

Whittibo

Thanks for the welcome. I have been reading some threads, and just being super glad I didn't come back because of the millions of problems that could be plaguing my computers.

At this time, I think I am in pretty good condition computer wise. That's really nice!! Although reading some of the virus threads, it makes me wonder if I should double check to be sure I haven't just missed something?!

For those who don't know or don't remember, I have 3 daughters and I home school. Well as they get older, they get more school work, thus need mom more. :s They also started taking classes in town one day a week, so that keeps me busy too.

The newest thing in my life (not so new anymore) but last January my husband and I decided to try to sell our house and move to Tennessee. There are underlying reasons why, but the bottom line is, our house is (and has been) for sale and as soon as we sell, we're moving out east. :D I am really looking forward to it!

Anyway, off to read some more threads and see what's happening around here. :D

JustMe2

Crystal
Welcome back Whittibo!
Have to say that the name looks a tad familiar!
Good luck on selling the house. TN is a beautiful place!
JM2

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Welcome back Whittibo! :) Stick around this time...put a shortcut on your desktop to remind you to come here! :)

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
Whittibo ~ welcome back
-- if you use Firefox, check my signature for a like to the forums menu ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online