1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Latest Driver Update

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CalumWhite, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalumWhite

CalumWhite Thread Starter

Can someone please tell me wha the latest driver update for my GFX Card is as I cannot play games like MOHAA which I feel like playing at the minute.

I have a ATi Radeon Xpress 200, please can someone give me a link for the latest driver update for it please..

I'd be very grateful :) so I can play MOHAA again which i haven't for years.

2. CalumWhite

CalumWhite Thread Starter

I don't like to double post but I will be going bed in about half an hour as I'm going Mallorca for two weeks :). So please reply as fast as possible :D.

Sorry for double posting, just want to get it fixed

3. Rich-M

Rich-M

This forum is international and that includes many time zones. If you expect a perfect answer in 1 hour, well that means the right people have to be here when you want them to, and that almost never happens, so you really need some patience here.

These are what I normally recommend as the safest:
    http://www.omegadrivers.net/ati/win2k_xp.php

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/604637

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice