1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Launch U3

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Roseli62, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Roseli62

Roseli62 Thread Starter

I'm trying to get rid of the Launch U3 file off my computer and it won't delete... I have windows vista if that helps anyone that is able to help me get rid of this program.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

U3 is a flash drive application platform. I don't know what you'd have on your hard drive that would correspond to that.

3. Roseli62

Roseli62 Thread Starter

I know that... i want to delete the U3 off of my computer because its not opening... Its useless now

4. Old Rich

Old Rich

5. Roseli62

Roseli62 Thread Starter

This will unistall it from my comuter right? Because U3 is not on the USB anymore

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Nothing U3-related should be installed on your computer. It's a flash drive platform. If you have something opening or popping up on your computer independent of your flash drive, be specific as to what it is.

7. Roseli62

Roseli62 Thread Starter

Ok, its LaunchU3... Its in one of my folders on my computer and everytime I insert the USB it doesn't start the U3 thing anymore... So now I want to remove the LaunchU3 from my computer

8. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

If there's something called "LaunchU3" on your computer (not on the flash drive), delete it. I don't get why having it there is a problem if it's not doing anything. Your posts are starting to make less sense.

9. Old Rich

Old Rich

No . . the link I gave uninstalls U3 from the Flash drive

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!