1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LCD Monitor & Graphics card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jester2, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jester2

Jester2 Thread Starter

Hope this is the correct Forum. I want to buy an LCD Monitor Samsung Syncmaster 205bw -20inches or 225bw-22inches wide screen. Their native resolution is 1680x1050
    My Graphics card is Nvidia GeForce 6150 LE
    Does my card support a wide screen, also can I get/use the Native resolution with no problems ?
    I am not a Gamer but do a lot of Image editing with Elements 4 & 5
    Thanks Jester2

2. Sidech1

Sidech1

Single-Link DVI Support
    Able to drive flat-panel displays up to and including 1600x1200. ( nvidia website )

3. Jester2

Jester2 Thread Starter

SIDECH 1 -thanks for reply I dont understand all these resolutions. 1050 is O.K & only 80 out on the otherside. Any suggestions. ? I only got my computer new in January.
    Storm

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/569029

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice