LCD screen problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cl0ne666

i have recently purchased an advueu 17'' F176 everything is perfect until i realized that the monitor itself is tilted towards the right a lil. i have found that it is due the the screw on back of it where it connects to the stand part. do you think it is safe to unscrew it screw it back into position where it wont tilt as much? it is really starting to annoy me now. i will post up a pic of how it is on the back so you guys can see what i am talkin about.

Here are the pics. The uneven part is located on the left side on the back as you can see in these pics.

do you think it is safe to unscrew the silver metal parts and screw it back even?

Just loosen up all six screws and adjust it, have someone hold it in position when you retighten them.
Use care as it will probably void your warranty if they can see damage to the screw heads.

brianF said:
Just loosen up all six screws and adjust it, have someone hold it in position when you retighten them.
Use care as it will probably void your warranty if they can see damage to the screw heads.
What he said (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online