1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LCD screen replacement for laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tking, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tking

tking Thread Starter

Hi, I'm trying to replace a busted lcd screen for a Compaq Presario CQ60. It seems there are more than one possiblities for this part. Could someone point me in the right direction? Here are the specs I have so far.

Computer:
    Compaq Presario CQ60
    s/n 4CB927HKVW

Screen:
    15.6 "
    Model No. B156XW02 V.0

Connector bottom right
    No webcam

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. aks88

aks88

Can you tell me what is the product no of the LCD?
    Also I would like to know the resolution of the display. If the display has a resolution of 1366x768 then the model of the display is LTN156AT02 manufactured by samsung.

3. tking

tking Thread Starter

Not seeing a product number on the lcd screen. Also is there a way to determine the resolution with the screen removed?

Thanks

Also I can prove pictures if needed

4. aks88

aks88

Then can you find any serial number. It is an alphanumeric number. If possible please post the close up photo of the sticker which is on the left side top of your screen. It has the manufacture number which I can't read in the photo uploaded by you.

5. tking

tking Thread Starter

OK here is a close-up of the sticker

Attached Files:

6. aks88

aks88

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/982731

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice