1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LCD Sony HS74P

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Piciu, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piciu

Piciu Thread Starter

Hello,
    First of all sorry for my English ;-)

I hope that I can alsow ask here for your opinion?

So, I would like to buy new LCD monitor and at first I thought about Sony HX73 but it has speakers which I don't need. So now I'm thinking about the new Sony HS74P with X-brite technology. I have read that it has very crystal image, beautiful colors, width view angles and it's good (fast) for movies and games.

The problem is that I can't see it "live" in any store here in Poland (they say that it's to expensive and available only when I order it and give them 50$ subscription :(

So I would like to ask if any of you have seen this panel?
    Is it better/worse that HX73?

Thank you very much for your opinion,
    Best Regards, Peter.

2. MFDnNC

MFDnNC

Do not apologize for your English, it is just fine and I certainly can't speak Polish!

Sorry haven't seen them.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273466

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice