LCD_PAD / APPRAISER FILE INVENTORY

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Panther1310

Hi,
can someone help me out here please.
I woke up this morning and checked my network and sharing centre and I have this on my local area connection, which keep coming and going

upload_2017-12-9_9-18-24.png

I have searched it and I do not own a writing pad! My computer has the sharing turned off aswel.

I also noticed an appraiser file inventory on my recent files
upload_2017-12-9_9-20-49.png

Also the inflight was turned on while I was sleeping.

Please help I have had strange activity on my computer everyday and can't find anyone who can tell me how to stop it, I have secured my windows account but it still happens.

Could it be possible someone has control using API.

Thanks
Elaine

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 69 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4004 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 889 GB (789 GB Free); D: 24 GB (22 GB Free);
Motherboard: LENOVO, Lenovo Flex 2-14
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabledupload_2017-12-9_9-18-24.png upload_2017-12-9_9-20-49.png upload_2017-12-9_9-18-24.png upload_2017-12-9_9-20-49.png

Please describe what other strange things has happened on your computer.

Forget about this API thing, it's just a term you have heard. To me, it seems like someone has remote access to your computer and did a file inventory of your system to see what files are interesting. But since the appraiser file is in Windows.old, it might be some mechanism that Windows used to see what files need to be upgraded and what files to leave alone when you performed the upgrade to Windows 10. Then again, it might be the attacker's installed tool. Anyways, that file shouldn't be in your recent file list.

Last edited:

Panther1310

it's all my computers.

the bt home hub manager password was changed, that has been secured now
the proxy was getting changed
everytime I tried to contact bt, the chat was disconnected
my Hotmail phone number was changed, so now cant change my password until 12/12/2017
some odd Chinese email was trying to share a file on my onedrive
subscriptions to weird cartoons and gamer sites were on my youtube
started receiving spam 04/11/2017
a nokia phone appeared and disappeared off my network
a printer has appeared and disappeared off my network
I turned all sharing and remote access, homenetworking etc off on my laptop, put it on one night and the other laptop in the house appeared on my device list!
the sharing and remote access keeps getting turned on
the characters " and @ have been swapped about
my passwords keep getting changed
Netflix was downloaded through the night
shell unlock file migrated onto my machine
my tv even started changing channel one night by itself

theres strange things happening to my car aswel
windows keep going down without anyone touching fob
car locks by itself when no one touches anything
coolant light comes on, no coolant needed
the battery kept going flat, all lights would come on and steering would go heavy, alternator was replace
happened again - battery replace
happened again - autoelectrician fixed all wires and renewed any that needed to be
windows keep going down
oil light keeps coming on (oil was put in a couple of weeks ago)
parked car, put handbreak on and after a while car starts moving and goes through a gate
I keep hearing a phone in the car and strange noises coming from sterio while its off

Phones
turns off while loads of battery life
my phone messages my daughter, phone your mum, she phones me and I asked what she's wanting
messages not getting received
find screen recordings in gallery, then go back to look at them they have ! mark on them
find hack in google maps, log out of all accounts and put 2 step verification on icloud
phones wont go on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online