League of legends domino effect errors, assistance please!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CptAggressive

it all happened in a galaxy far far away...

Just kidding one day when i went to start a game of league i made it all the way to teh match os about to begin then when the game window launched .. well .. it didn't i got nothing no window nothing in tasks found a solution new antivirus from (avg to malwarebyts) and uninstalled and reinstalled the game then i got the maestro error and now after reverting to avg i get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) " and as i type i get something new!! i did a repair i and get a new one i also update adobe air as per a recommendation and now I'm back to a similar issue to the original. game window wont launch it just bounce back to client with the prompt to reconnect. I would like to point out that while i was able to get into game by running as admin i would get really bad lag when you'd expect to see frame drops, i lag or disconnect in team fights where a lot of big flash abilities going off

I'm currently running an official version of windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online