1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LED Monitor for Gaming and Movies

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by anpinreji, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anpinreji

anpinreji Thread Starter

I am planing to buy new display monitor. so please guide me worth buying brand as short listed below
    with IPS panel.

1. SAMSUNG
    2. LG
    3. AOL
    4. BENQ

2. anpinreji

anpinreji Thread Starter

pls anybody suggest me.

3. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    Can't really go wrong with any of them. I use AOC (I assume that's what you meant when you said AOL), Asus, Dell, Acer, Viewsonic, Samsung & LG....and they are all good and reliable. Just get a quality brand, with IPS if you choose, and a look/color you like, and you'll be good.

4. anpinreji

anpinreji Thread Starter

Thanks for concern reply. let me know which size of monitor required according to my VGA GTX 1050 2 GB ddr5 resolution ( 1920x1080 )

5. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    You can use any size you like, as long as it's 1080p. The choice is yours, I personally don't like any bigger than 24" for 1080p...but that's just me. You can go up to a full size TV if you want.

6. anpinreji

anpinreji Thread Starter

ok I also prefer 24 inch display. But tell me specific top 3 reliable brand .

7. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    All monitors are pretty much as reliable as the others....except maybe the cheap ones you can get straight from China and Korea, but all the brands I listed, and you listed are just as good as the others.....it's all about the features and looks you want.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216418

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice