LeechGet is writing over my files!! Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

2talll

ALl of the sudden the past couple days my LeechGet Personal Ediition is over-writing my files when I download something with the same name. It used to ask if I wanted to overwrite, but now it does it without asking. For example, if I have a picture named 05. in my documents and the picture I am downloading has the same name it overwrites the one already in my documents.

Is there a way to fix this?

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
I am not sure about the ins and outs of leechget,but of course you cannot have two files of the same name ....you have to alter one,albeit very slightly .....

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
That's what happens to leeches, their files get overwritten! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online