left border icon legend

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SavvyLady

Where do I find a legend so I understand the icons... envelopes on the left border in the forum.

SavvyLady

Why can't I delete this?... I tried to cause I have it in the wrong forum & it will not let me.

saavy i tried to delete one of my post in linux forum and it wouldnt let me either

Savvy,

I think there is a problem with trying to delete these things it appears the system is subtacting from your total threads posted ........so you may end up as a junior member if they try that......lol

SavvyLady

hey I only have 9 more to go before 2000... want to do it by midnight tonight...LOL

SavvyLady,

Man you have been posting away here.
So do you really feel like a Distinguished Member?:)

I have a month or two to get over 2000.:(

SavvyLady

hewee ... I was working the threads though... Random Discussion is pretty new to me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online