left click mouse touchpad delayed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

family gal

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: mobile AMD Athlon(tm) XP2500+, x86 Family 6 Model 10 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 446 Mb
Graphics Card: RADEON IGP 320M, 64 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 38146 MB, Free - 24512 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 0024
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Question: I believe that at some point I *delayed* the start-up of the left mouse click function on my Synaptics TouchPad.
Unfortunately, I don't remember how I did this. It was definitely done unintentionally at a time when I was attempting to streamline the start-up.

When you say delayed do you mean that the left mouse button does not work for a certain period of time? What happens if you try to push the button before this delayed period is up? A good place to start is to possibly try reinstalling the synaptic software and see where you get from there.... What is the specific model of your pc?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts