Legal kazaa

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobbydrza

Has anyone used the legal version of kazaa that is $20 and if you have how is it, is it worth the money.

No, you'll do better getting the legal version of Napster. Even though it says that is legal and even though you have to pay a fee, Kazaa is still up to its old wicked ways.

No, its for music only. If you can find a site that you can legally download software and movies from, please let me know.

Spy ware. I tried to use kazaa, legally, but was never able to download any music from it. They even had me download a different version of it. Still no luck. During my regular run of spybot I came across a number of baddies that were tracked directly back to kazaa. I uninstalled it and chalked the money lost to a bad experience. As time goes by you'll surely get responses from other members.

The $20 version of kazaa has nothing to do with legality. Supposedly, its for buying a spyware-free version of the software. No matter what software you buy, its still illegal to pirate music, movies, and games. Sorry.

bobbydrza

Does anyone know of any file sharing program that let's you downlod music, movies, and software for a monthly fee and is legal?

I've heard that Napster 2.0 is the best software to download LEGAL music from. You have to pay a montly fee but I would say it is probably worth it. No experience with Napster 2.0 though.

To dude189, thanks for the great link. I've seen other links like this but they all required broadband connections.

To bobbydrza, once you legally download music from Napster you can burn it to a cd without having to pay an additional fee. I use Musicmatch to burn my cd's. Musicmatch allows you to legally download music from their site for a fee as well but their catalog is not as large as Napster.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts