1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Legend for forum icons

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by SavvyLady, Jan 2, 2002.

Advertisement
  1. SavvyLady

SavvyLady Thread Starter

Where do I find a legend so I understand the icons... envelopes on the left border in the forum.

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Scroll to the bottom of one of those pages... You'll see about half a dozen little icons with the descriptions next to them. I really ought to clean up that lower portion of the page some time... Make it a little prettier.

3. SavvyLady

SavvyLady Thread Starter

Mike you're not going to believe this... it was not there til I logged off & rebooted ... I looked!!

Thanks!!

this is all I see at the bottom of this page
    [ Show a Printable Version | Email This Page to Someone! | Receive updates to this thread ]

this is what I see at the bottom on Thread Results
    Displaying Topics 1 to 11 of 11
    All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 01:55 AM. Forum Jump:
    Please select one: -------------------- Private Messages User Control Panel Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home -------------------- Software & Hardware-- Business Applications---- Archive: Business Applications-- All Other Software-- Hardware---- Archive: Hardware-- Development---- Archive: DevelopmentOperating Systems-- Windows 95/98/Me---- Archive: Windows 95/98/Me-- Windows NT/2000/XP---- Archive: Windows NT/2000/XP-- UNIX/Linux---- Archive: UNIX/Linux-- DOS/Mac/PDA/Other---- Archive: DOS/Mac/PDA/OtherInternet & Networking-- Web & Email---- Archive: Web & Email-- Networking-- SecurityCommunity-- Announcements-- Random Discussion-- Reviews-- Site Comments & Suggestions-- Tips & Tricks

Mark All Forums Read

< Contact Us - Post Your Question! - Legal Information >

Copyright © 1996-2002 Cermak Technologies