1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LEGO STAR WARS III The Clone Wars: Defenders of Peace

Discussion in 'Games' started by crcook84, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crcook84

crcook84 Thread Starter

I have managed to complete 93% of the game. Right now, I'm working on the timed ground assaults and the gold brick space battles. One problem that I haven't been able to remedy concerns the level Defenders of Peace. I have managed to find all the minikit locations except one. Here's a video of all the locations and how to activate them:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2x975ctgnc

I have followed it to a tea. Everything that is required to get all 10 minikits I have meticulously gone through and completed as per the video. There is one white triangle pointing at an area near the bounty hunter switch. My sister, whom I've done this with, claims that, once the bounty hunter switch challenge has been completed, there is a light on it that is supposed to turn green to signify completion and she says that it hasn't done that. The thing is the video shows that, when you knock out 50 droids, a canister appears at the location of the last droid you knocked out.

So, before I delete the save game data and do it all over again to try and get 100%, do any of you have any suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice