1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lenep

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by lenep, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lenep

lenep Thread Starter

I am using two Broderbund products: PrintMaster 15 and PrintShop 20 and suddenly developed a problem.When I wish to add text to a project, I first create a text box, then left double click in the box to get a cursor, and then type the text. Now, however, when I double click in the text box I do not get a cursor and cannot type text.
    I tried three different mice in case the mouse was faulty. I can left click in all my other programs and can enter text in MSWord, Pagemaker, etc. but not in PrintShop or Printmaster.
    Broderbund has no support for this problem. Hope someone can help. :confused:

2. opopanax

opopanax

Im guessing that the culprit might be Printshop. have u read the customer reviews of this product? eg: http://www.softforall.com/shop/The_PrintShop_20-B00009APN8.html
    And a lot of other sites i went to says the program is ******. I suggest u use only one of the programs. I know this doesnt answer ur question, but i'm making a suggestion.

3. opopanax

opopanax

U can also try to uninstall both and install afresh.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice