Lenovo charger not working

navodaya.bandi

My Lenovo laptop is charging. Not sure if the problem is with a charger or with a battery . How to know the problem and fix it?

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Does the laptop work when using the charger ? If it does then the charger must be working and you need a new battery.

navodaya.bandi

Does the laptop work when using the charger ? If it does then the charger must be working and you need a new battery.
Sorry, My laptop is not charging when connected to the charger. How to know if the problem with the charger or laptop battery and fix it ?.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
As I said if the laptop works with the charger connected then the battery is faulty and should be replaced.

texasbullet

Ramon
Remove or disconnect the battery and see if your laptop turns on. If it does then it's the battery as previously mentioned. Check if any lights are on when connected. If not then it may be a hardware issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online