Lenovo e51-80 bios

Hape

how do i downgrade my Lenovo e51-80 bios. There system crashes so many times after the bios update showing a blue screen. I want to downgrade the bios to factory version, i don't know where to find it and how to downgrade it

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
To echo post #2, please provide the exact serial number of your Lenovo E51-80 Laptop.

The only BIOS update that I see listed for it is version 3.08 which was released in April 2017.
I doubt if you can downgrade it to an older version.
Why did you update it?

If your laptop can run long enough without crashing, please do the following in it.
Download and save the tsginfo.exe file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your laptop will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Hape

And so far it hasn't crashed i don't know what's going on. Maybe it's getting used to it😪

Hape

And then it crashed. At this point i so confused i don't know what to do any with this blue screen that keeps popping

And so far it hasn't crashed i don't know what's going on. Maybe it's getting used to it😪

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
According to your log in post #4, you have THIS Lenovo E51-80 Machine Type Model 80QB008QSA Laptop

It was purchased in February 2017 in South Africa and appears to have come with Windows 7 64-bit or with Windows 10 64-bit.

The only BIOS update listed at its support site is version 3.08 which was released on April 16, 2017.

-------------------------------------------------

Hape

According to your log in post #4, you have THIS Lenovo E51-80 Machine Type Model 80QB008QSA Laptop

It was purchased in February 2017 in South Africa and appears to have come with Windows 7 64-bit or with Windows 10 64-bit.

The only BIOS update listed at its support site is version 3.08 which was released on April 16, 2017.

-------------------------------------------------
How can you help me resolve the crashing issue i am frustrated. I need work on my projects but I can't please help.

Since the older bios'es are no longer available online, you can phone their tech support and ask them for the older versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online