Lenovo edge 15 has no wifi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Johnnydepo

My Lenovo Edge 15 has no wireless internet and I cont figure out why? I went into bios and there is no turn on wireless switch. Please someone help.

TerryNet

Terry
I went into bios and there is no turn on wireless switch.
I've never heard of a wireless switch in the BIOS.

Did Wi-Fi ever work at all with this laptop?

What is the actual wireless switch on the laptop? Is it switched on?

Is there a wireless adapter under Network Adapters in Device Manager?

What, if any, errors or warnings are anywhere in Device Manager?

Johnnydepo

Ok I went to Lenovo support and they said in your bios there should be a lan and WiFi enabled switch which there wasn’t I also just had this iPad returned because of my hard drive keeps crashing. Anyway yes it did have WiFi before but now it does not. I am taking it back to geek squad to see if they might have disabled something internally while installing the new hardrive because otherwise I have no clue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online