1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lenovo Flex 3-1130 Booting Problems

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by isabellleeah, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isabellleeah

isabellleeah Thread Starter

First thing I did was download a Windows 10 boot file onto a USB. I go through Repair Your Computer and all that until I get to trouble shooting. When I go to command prompt, right after i type in "Bootrec /rebuildbcd" and I type A (for all), it tells me "The requested system device cannot be found."

I've tried looking up help but I can't find any answers that help me. :/ What am I doing wrong?

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

What please is this
    By that I mean where is this download of the windows 10 boot file from

When it reports the
    it may be caused by the corrupted BCD - boot configuration data files OR it may be caused by the command
    what exactly have you typed please here
    and the 1000$ question is what are the booting problems please?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1193709

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice