1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lenovo Ideacentre log in issues

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by DaisyFlyer, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyFlyer

DaisyFlyer Thread Starter

When I turn my pc on, it has a software that displays different pictures every day. The login box is there.
    However, when I enter my pw, the error states there's something wrong with my pw. I did change it the first time. Still the same problem.

I discovered that if I restarted, I'd be able to log in w/o a problem. But, today, it took me 5x to get into my pc. Lenovo's pricing is obscene.

Anyone here know how I can disable/remove this picture show?

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    What is the name of the software?

I change my desktop picture every 10 minutes using Windows built in desktop background slide show.

3. lunarlander

lunarlander

Could the CAPS LOCK key be ON while you were typing the password ?

Maybe a key on your keyboard is malfunctioning. Change the keyboard or plug in a an external keyboard if laptop, and see.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!