Lenovo ideapad 330S not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AliKh

Hi Guys!
Thanks for this platform.
I have LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S, its keyboard stopped working yesterday, i search on the internet to fix it. Tried different technique, when i unplugged the battery and plugged again, and tried turning the laptop on, it didn't show anything, its completely dead now, charging not working.. please help me.

plodr

Liz
We can't do much for a laptop that will not charge or power on at all. You have to be able to boot it up before it can be fixed.
You might have to take it to a local computer shop so they can determine why it will not power up.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, AliKh, and welcome to TSG.

Does your laptop have power and battery status LEDs? If so, are they lit or flashing when you try to power up the laptop or connect a powered-up charger to the laptop? Does the charger have its own power status light?

AliKh

Hi, AliKh, and welcome to TSG.

Does your laptop have power and battery status LEDs? If so, are they lit or flashing when you try to power up the laptop or connect a powered-up charger to the laptop? Does the charger have its own power status light?
Yeah the laptop has LED but, does not lit up. Laptop was working fine, i messed it up when i unplugged the battery and plugged again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online