Lenovo Laptop Keyboard Not Working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

allissa

I have a Lenovo Laptop IdeaPad, and I spilled water on the arrow keys yesterday. Now only about 10 keys on the entire laptop work, so I was wondering if there was anyway of fixing this without having to go out and buy a new keyboard, or if I should just replace the keyboard entirely? Thanks.

First Name
SUE
If water was spilled on or in the keyboard theres not much that can be fixed on it. it will have to be replaced and checked out to make sure nothing else got damaged by the water such as the motherboard etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online