1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lenovo Phab2 broken power button need help

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by lcaw, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lcaw

lcaw Thread Starter

I need help turning my Lenovo Phab 2 on. Its power botton is basicaly non existant and it has no boot menu cuz with my luck I've probably got a defective product and its way past its return date of the online store and the only place i can avail its warranty is basicaly on the otherside of the country i live so the whole volume button then plug the charge thing is out.
    Im trying to find a way to turn it on via computer or any life hacks that anyone knows. Ive already opened its back case(forcefully. Meaning i tore it tp shreds) the place where the button should be has been ripped out. Completely by accident. It got torn out sometime after i tore the case apart. But theres still some small metal parts that remain and i tried to connect the two parts with something metal in hopes the two might come in contact and turn on to no avail
    If the tech savy guys are thinking that i must not be a tech savy guy then theyre right im not. At first it was the screen that some areas are unresponsive and other times it would press on its own till i couldn't take it anymore and lost my cool. Let me be clear that the phone was defective from the start cuz i never let the phone out of my room. Hell i only use it in my room. but after a few days i could feel it heat up thats when the screen started to go crazy. I could go to a phone repair shop but the prices for fixing phones here are ridiculous. Might as well buy a new phone that pay what people here are charging for repair
    P.s. the phone is basicaly useless i just use it as a storage device and a lot of my important files are on there
    Pls help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224842

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice