1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lenovo Thinkcenter M92 - Power supply died???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bbpierce, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbpierce

bbpierce Thread Starter

I have a Lenovo Thinkcenter i7 M92 that worked a while ago and when I turned around to work on another computer, it apparently turned off and now the power will not come back on. The power button wont even light up, nor will the lights where the network cable plugs in. Have tried different outlets, different power cords. I am thinking it is a power supply issue but I cannot find a power supply to order. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. shoogleguy

shoogleguy

I was looking at eBay (I have an older LeNovo), noticed there are a few Internal power supplys there.
    How did you make out so far? a couple 200 watts and 230 watts ones.

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140171

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice