1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by humzz, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humzz

humzz Thread Starter

I'm trying to set up my Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera to work with Skype. I installed the drivers and tried opening the amcap program to adjust the image. However, it gives the message "This image cannot be viewed properly! Please check your camera plug-in!" This camera is built into my Lenovo LCD monitor. Obviously this is saying that the camera is not connected, but I'm not sure what cords are needed and where to plug them. Help would be appriciated :eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973704

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice