1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

leopard 10.5.1 LOST APPLICATIONS

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by rendedende, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rendedende

rendedende Thread Starter

Hi to all out there , this is my first time on this forum and i need some help / advise.
    I have a ibook g4 about 7 years old and it came with os panther , i upgraded to leopard last year and it was running fine along side iphoto and appleworks , but i recently experienced problems with appleworks as it kept quiting every time.
    I tried to re install the disc and i think i accidently did a clean install without backing up my photo and music , files, documents ect. It now has no iphoto application nore does it have appleworks. All files and documents have gone.
    Very disapointed that leopard does not come with these applications and lost my files.
    Can i retrieve them and can i get iphoto and appleworks or an updated version like iworks to work on my g4. Its a power pc , and its memory was upgraded to 1gb.

Many thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973075

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice