Let's Share Our Pics!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Paquadez

I became so engrossed in sharing my French pics with you all, that I had a neat idea.

Why don't we ALL share vacation snaps, pics of kids, events, friends, whatever?

Could be a great laugh (probably at MY expense!).

Here's one to start it off.

Paq and friends in Lefkos (small island in the Ionian Sea: at the bottom) with friends, September 2001, enjoying what Paq likes most (well, almost most!;) ;)

Paq

Attachments

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Uhhhh Paq....wouldn't this just be another "everyone can display their images" thread??? :D Take care. angel

Paquadez

Had a look at that before I posted: it started with a Mulder Gif. Not a pic:confused: :confused:

Paq

angelize56

And it turned into almost all pix! :) But hey if I find a good pic I'll post it here! :) Take care. angel :)

I could post one of what I'll wear while in France according to what you said to bring! :D

Hi Paq. What a nice idea. (y) Its a bit more personal than the image thread since this one will only be pics of us and not of just anything. I'll be watching this thread from now on. I love seeing your families and friends (as well as you!)

Here's one from me. From left to right:

Jake, Carl and Emily...2 weeks ago on a hike.

Attachments

angelize56

My great nephews....Craig riding and Lawrence standing with their Grandma, my sister-in-law Debbie! :)

Attachments

Originally posted by valley:
Its a bit more personal than the image thread since this one will only be pics of us and not of just anything.
woops, I was wrong there. :eek: Sorry. Paq did say "or whatever" so technically...it is the same thing as the image thread. Still...its a good place to specifically post pics of us. I hope everyone shares! (y)

angelize56

Val: My sister-in-law will like that you think she is a cutey! :D

Kidding! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online