Lexmark Printer giving so much trouble, Plz help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lydiabennet123

Hii..

Myself Lydia Bennet..

I have one Lexmark Printer when I start my printer I faced so many problems.. like Printer not found; Printer offline; Printer not connected; Error: "Problem communicating with the printer"; Error:"Error writing to LPT1"; Nothing connected to printer port; Will not print; No communication; Printer not ready; Paper jam error when there is no paper jam; Error: "Please load paper in the auto sheet feeder" when feeder is full… I am suffering from these all problems. I called to Lexmark Printer Support and Lexmark Customer support but I didn’t get good help from them.. Please help me out?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi Lydia. Welcome to TSG!!

What kind of computer are you using? What operating system (Windows, Windows 10. etc.)? What is the model of the printer? How are you connecting to it (WiFi, USB cable, etc.)?

I hate answering a question with a question (or two, or four), but we'll need a bit more to go on ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online