1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lexmark Printer giving so much trouble, Plz help?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lydiabennet123, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lydiabennet123

lydiabennet123 Thread Starter

Hii..

Myself Lydia Bennet..

I have one Lexmark Printer when I start my printer I faced so many problems.. like Printer not found; Printer offline; Printer not connected; Error: "Problem communicating with the printer"; Error:"Error writing to LPT1"; Nothing connected to printer port; Will not print; No communication; Printer not ready; Paper jam error when there is no paper jam; Error: "Please load paper in the auto sheet feeder" when feeder is full… I am suffering from these all problems. I called to Lexmark Printer Support and Lexmark Customer support but I didn’t get good help from them.. Please help me out?

2. Gr3iz

Gr3iz

First Name:
    Mark
    Hi Lydia. Welcome to TSG!!

What kind of computer are you using? What operating system (Windows, Windows 10. etc.)? What is the model of the printer? How are you connecting to it (WiFi, USB cable, etc.)?

I hate answering a question with a question (or two, or four), but we'll need a bit more to go on ...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1187719

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice