1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lexmark printer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wkr, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wkr

wkr Thread Starter

I have a lexmark Z22 printer which has been working well. The color prints, but even a new black cartridge does not. The interface between the cartridge and the carriage holder is clean and bright. I have cleaned the storage area out, and the noozle cleaner shows the color is correct. Do not know what to check next. All internal connections appear to be tight.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    WKR

2. littlemar

littlemar

The other day I changed my cartrides in my lexmark and I pulled the tab and it still wouldn't work. Upon checking there was still some clear tape on it that was very hard to see. I don't know if there was double or just a thin piece stayed on. Just double check for now. It doesn't hurt to look. If not, let me know.

3. wkr

wkr Thread Starter

Thanks for the response. As a matter of fact that did happen to me with this cartridge. A blue film was left after the tab was pulled. But no, it still will not work. Just for the heck of it I am going to remove my old drivers and re-install, but that seems a little far out.

Thanks
    WKR

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66014

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice