1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lexmark S405 Printer repeatedly won't print

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SeekingSanity, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeekingSanity

SeekingSanity Thread Starter

Dec 22, 2008
    Hi guys - SO GRATEFUL YOU ARE HERE! You've all been so helpful to me, thank you!

Last October, I (MISTAKENLY) bought a Lexmark S405 Interpret Printer. It's wireless, and worked terrific until about a month ago - now it's driving me nuts! For some unknown mysterious reason, it does not want to print and it seems I have to continually uninstall & re-install it to get it to work (I also have Vista, if that helps in knowing). Since I am printing postage labels this is a huge issue, as not have a proper decent connection is costing me money (actually tying up money for days and days). I loved the wireless feature but in the last month I've uninstalled/reinstalled 4 or 5 times and now wireless option is useless. heck, wired isn't working either. I figure maybe some nefarious hidden program or update caused this snafu but I'm not sure what. Can anyone please help me with this? Triple6 are you out there somewhere?

Thank you so much! Lisa.
  2. foxyladi14

Jan 12, 2010
    go to the website they have online tecs to help..i did one last week was very pleased
    she confirmed my suspensions that the printer was a dud and a dead dud.
    am getting a new one:D
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919817