Lexmark...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joenational

So my company is going through an RFP right now for printer, copiers, scan, etc... and Lexmark is one of the product lines we are looking at. Now my past history with them has not been great but they own 75% of the financial sector so they must be good, at least that is what one would think. Does anybody here have some real world current experience with them? Is there any reading you can supply like reports, compliants, etc...?

TIA...

Personally I have used Lexmark printers/ scanners/ combis for about 8 or 10 years, and never had a fault with them. Usually the only reason I get a ne wone is because theres a better model, or I drop something heavy on the old one :)

joenational

Thanks, trying to find a "report card" or survey. Want to provide some numbers, etc.. to the team on this new RFP.

Thanks again,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online