Lexpps.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ukchap

i have lexmark printer and every time i start up this comes up LEXPPS.EXE.
I have done some reading on this.it said if you dont have a network you should teminate this.its just hooked up on this computer.but im not sure how to get rid of this.can someone help me with this,thank you...

If I remember correctly, that's the one that keeps coming back every time you print anything, and the only way to make it go away is to find the lexpps.exe program and rename it to lexpps.exe.old or something to stop it from running. I think it's in the Windows folder.

ukchap

you are right erick295 and schusterjo its not on my start up.when i do a hijack log it shows up there but when i look at the log where you can jeck things off its not there...

Check your services, you probably have a service called LexBce Server. When that's set to automatic it starts up two processes, LEXBCE.EXE and LEXPPS.EXE.

Since I don't print much and don't like unnecessary processes running, I set LexBce Server to disable. Which means if I try to print something I get a message that says 'you have no printer installed'. So all I do is enable LexBce Server, start it, switch it back to disable, start Print Spooler and print away.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts