1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LG monitor failing to display a picture

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Plixoid1, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plixoid1

Plixoid1 Thread Starter

Hey guys, so this being my first post on the forum i'm not enritely sure what to put but here goes....
    I've fairly recently purchased a HD ready 21" LG television to use with my computer.
    My current operating system is vista, but the monitor only works when i first plug in my crappy 17" PC monitor, unplug it, plug my T.V in and connect the cables which is not only proper annoying but time consuming. Basicly, it is failing to display a picture of re-boot of my pc. I simply get a flashing message bounce around the sceen saying 'No signal'. I saw some other people posted their GFX cards underneath a similar thread, so i'm currently using Dual 512MB Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX Graphics cards. Getting really frustrated with this!! I rang up LG and told them about the issue, they said they'd review it over the next 2 days and get back to me, once they did get back to me they said that they believed the issue was somthing to do with my drivers not being installed properly.
    Can anybody help?
    Thanks alot, Plix.

2. Plixoid1

Plixoid1 Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753770

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice