LG-P500 Syncing Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BallaterBoy

Don't know if anyone can help. . Just got the LG-P500 yesterday. In the suite the photos and music seem to sync over but not the section of Contacts etc: Phone is connected but it says it isn't responding.

There is something at the beginning that says you have to have your 3g or wifi activated for it to work. Although I don't see the significance of that when it comes to simply transferring one set of files from one source to another.

This mass storage setting on the phone is confusing as well.

Copying contacts over onto the PC so I can edit them is real important. I too would like help here

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online