1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LG Phoenix won't connect via USB

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Vartra, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vartra

Vartra Thread Starter

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, restarted, updated and tried again and my LG Phoenix still isn't recognized by my computer. I have used different USB ports. I am running Android version 2.3.4, Kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf [email protected]#1, Build number GRJ22, Software version LG-P505-V20f. I had an issue updating back in April to 2.3.4 from 2.2 so I took it into a shop to be updated because it was stuck on the LG logo when I powered it on. I am trying to sideload some music and video to my phone, but I am also hoping to use it for tethering once I get it working. I am running Windows 7 Home on my PC, I don't have it's specs on hand at this posting as I don't have internet at home right now, I haul it over to my neighbor's for updating attempts.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!