Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG TV keeps restarting

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Oddba11 
#1 ·
3 times in a row. Everytim i click on a video the app reboots saying…(im trying to remember from memory because the message wont stay on long enough for me to snap a pic of it) "this app will restart to clear memory" i could NOT play a video.. in fact i think it was 4 times i tried.. I finally had to turn the TV off and then on again… its working now i think im pausing now because im writing this post. i know i posted this problem before but I can't find the post. Is the TV just getting old. it was bought Jan 2015.. dont these TVs last longer?

Font Material property Electric blue Electronic device Event
The worst news i can possibly get is the TV is getting old and we have to buy a new one 😩😩😩 PLEASE cant this wait until we move?? I just want to move back to the US… NOW! Before we have to buy anything else…😩😩😩

See less See more
#3 ·
This morning I turned the TV on and Netflix had trouble starting i got an error message saying..(AGAIN from my poor memory☹) restart my connection or something, can’t remember now…UUUGH! I turned the TV off few seconds then back on just like i did with Youtube last night and it’s working now… it just seems the TV is screwing up in more ways now…☹

#4 ·
The apps on my TV haven't been updated in five years and some of the remaining ones were removed by Samsung. Five years ago I bought a Samsung Blu-ray player. It has its own apps that are newer so I started using them.

The only real problem I have now with the apps on my TV or Blu-ray player is that sometime the Internet connection is lost. To fix that I have to go into the settings and reestablish the connection to my router.

Three years ago I updated my TV cable to Xfinity X1. The X1 DVR has its own built-in apps so I am using them now. There are far more apps there than I will ever see on a TV. These apps are constantly being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.