lg usb problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zombienation

i have a usb key

lg usb drive 2gb - when i insert the drive it say do i want to format the drive i say yes then it
goes to the next screen disk is write protected their is no switch for the write protect option so how c an i format the usb dive when write protect keeps popping up

zombienation

it does not have it written anywhere on the usb what make and model it is i have told u everything about the device sorry but all it has is the s/n

it says its a usb drive2 gb

Is there anything on the drive right now? Anything you can right click/delete?
Can you write anything to the drive?

zombienation

there is things on it ? no
no

it says i need to format my usb

then tells me it write protected when there is no switch to turn it on and off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online