1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lights stop working then start

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by oldhelix, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. oldhelix

oldhelix Thread Starter

This problem started a year ago my caller lights are on a 3 way switch set up, and they will go out for no apparent reason for a week or two then start working. I check all switches all seem to work the lights are all single light sockets the house was bilt 15 years ago. :confused:

2. Drabdr

Drabdr Moderator

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

What exactly are "caller" lights? I'm not sure I have heard that term before.

I am thinking that what these lights go to (or what they operate) is relevant. So if you might could educate me on those, I would appreciate it. :)

3. wowzer

wowzer

Ditto...

bad/loose connection somewhere....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1059014