Limewire Problem???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

go4saket

Hello friends! I had been using Limewire as a P2P software since the last few months and marked that every time I try to search for any software, I am being presented by a huge list of names, mostly all of 851.7KB. When I downloaded a few of them, all were detected as having virus by the antivirus software.

Can you tell me what exactly is this and is it really harmful...

brushmaster1 said:
You just will not read the forum rules, will you? (n)

As brushmaster1 is saying TSG does not give p2p help, and they don't like duplicate threads either.

Closing thread for reasons stated.Take a little time and get aquainted with the forum rules pleae.

;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online