Limewire Virus reports

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jack78

New to PtoP network...new to braodband so it all so cool!

If i search for programs and sometimes video, I get loads of the same result with small zip files (usually less than 1mb).
When downloading, Norton anti virus picks up viruses so I bottle it and canx the download.

Can there really be be loads of random files put up with spite?Should I just open the files and see?

Just had a problem resloved with Norton, so I will be willing to remove from PC if thats the problem.

liquid_flame

Banned
I wouldn't download them, nevermind open them! don't download anything that norton has alerted you that there is a virus contained in the thing you are downloading.

[tsg=welcome] Welcome to TSG! [/tsg]

It might be a good idea to read the forum rules before posting questions. TSG does not support P2P applications, and you won't get any help with your problem here.

The best thing to do is just uninstall LimeWire... it will only bring you grief anyway.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Closing thread, as mentioned above, please review the forum rules prior to posting again.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I was going to close this one, but two of you beat me to it! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online