limewire

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jackwashere

Hey...

I just needed some help on a problem that i encountered in the file sharing program limewire....i recently uninstalled a game called counter strike condition zero and the steam program that goes with it but many of my other files (microsoft office, limewire, sonic recordnow) got uninstalled with it too. I reinstalled these programs back but it seems that my limewire does not work...after clicking on it nothing shows up...i think i got the latest version(4.8.1) but i dont know why it doesnt work...any advice?? And do you know any other file sharing program that contains no adware?i tried morpheus and that doesnt show up either thanks...
(I have a AMD Athlon Xp 3000+ with 512MB of Ram and 160Gb of hard drive space.)

jack

Ummm...you may wanna check the rules here. We don't discuss P2P programs and we don't give advice on them either.
A mods probably gonna come along shortly to close this thread.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You read my mind! :) Thread closed for the above stated reason.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online