Limited Access Unidentified Network

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

highenough

i'm getting this problem in my laptop Windows 7. My windows is connected to the wifi but it frequently disconnects automatically showing Limited Access. I've tried many ways but it won't be solved.

First Name
Jim
What is the signal level of the network where you are having the issue? Are any other devices having the same issue? Is it your wifi network?

highenough

What is the signal level of the network where you are having the issue? Are any other devices having the same issue? Is it your wifi network?
its my home network. The signal level is full. only my device is having the issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online