1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Limited connectivity to wifi...?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by justbreathex000, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. justbreathex000

justbreathex000 Thread Starter

So the Wireless Network Connection tab on my computer says it only has limited connectivity to my wifi. It was working perfectly fine just a few days ago. My mother's laptop connects just fine to our wifi. We tried taking the laptop out to my mom's work and it wouldn't connect to the wifi there either and also said it had limited connectivity while everyone else's devices worked. Why is this?

2. ETech7

ETech7

Post your ipconfig /all results here please.

3. justbreathex000

For some reason every time I try to type in my ipconfig on the command prompt it just says Windows IP Configuration and that's it... there's no more info... I'm confused.

4. ETech7

ETech7

In Device Manager under Network Adapters do you have any devices listed? Any yellow triangles with exclamation marks next to them?

5. justbreathex000

Yes... 6 out of 7 have the triangles with the exclamation marks.

6. ETech7

ETech7

7 it's kind of a lot. Can you post a screen shot. Most likely you have a driver issue. You will need to either reinstall adapters or update drivers, or both.

7. justbreathex000

I'm not sure how I would be able to update drivers without internet connection though.

Attached Files:

8. ETech7

ETech7

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1091445

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice