1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Link an audio/video file to text/image file

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by TheIndianSinger, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheIndianSinger

TheIndianSinger Thread Starter

Hi,
    This is my first post.
    First of all, I would like to congratulate and thank all the Admins, Developers and Tech enthusiasts on this forum/site for dedicatedly and painstakingly helping, solving and resolving issues and troubles of tons of people around the globe saving them time and money. This is really appreciable. :)(y)

My Issue:
    I have a large number of audio and video karaoke files (more than 25,000) in one folder and the lyrics of them in another as text or image files. When I have to play Audio/video file without the lyrics, I have to manually locate the Lyrics/image file to sing along.

I was wondering if somehow I could be able to open the lyrics file (text/image) when I click the audio/video file. So when I double click on an audio/video file, the associated text/image file would also open along with it (Like mp3 file is a hyperlink to text file).

Some mp3 files have text lyrics which I can open in Winamp. But creating/converting all audio/video with lyrics will take years for me taken into consideration the number of songs I have. Please enlighten and help me with this issue.
    Thank you for your time and efforts. Cheers~!(y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice